The housing CRONO CPK405POE
is designed to simplify installation and maintenance of the most popular IP and megapixel PoE cameras, that are compatible with 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet . The camera power, heater and blower (if there is
one) are controlled directly from the "Smart PoE" internal circuit , without needing any additional external power source. The die-cast aluminum construction provides high impact resistance and good heat dissipation toward the outside, while the
side opening notably simplifies the processes of mounting and maintenance. The aluminium cable managed bracket ensures vandal resistance and, in the meantime, extremely easy positioning, thanks to the presence of only one screw, both for horizontal
and vertical movements. A wide range of optional accessories is available: anti-condensation glass, antibreaking glass, anti-tamper switch, built-in blower, forced-air cooling set for high temperatures, closing with safety lock on rear side. Suitable
for any installation of PoE cameras, megapixel cameras, with various lenses.
- Aluminium body.
- UV-resistant technopolymer sunshield with wide range of adjustments.
- RAL 7035 polyester powder coating (light grey).
- Stainless steel bolts and screws.
- Side opening with captive screws.
- Cable managed wall bracket, made of die-cast aluminium.
- Thermostatically controlled heater.
- Powered PoE/PoE+ (802.3af-802.3at compliant)
- Usable internal space: 90x70mm (WxH).
- Usable length: 260mm.
- Glass window: Ø 75mm.
- Weatherproof rating: IP66/67.
- Weatherproof rating with forced-air cooling set: IP44.
- Indoor/outdoor installations.
- Operating temperature with heater: from -20°C to +60°C.
- Weight: 2,9 Kg (KIT version).